In these terms and conditions shall apply:
1. Reflection period: The period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: The natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
4.Duration transaction: A remote agreement with regard to a range of products and / or services, whose delivery and / or purchase obligation has been spread over time;
5.Durable data carrier: Any means that the consumer or business that enables information addressed personally to him to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
6. Right of withdrawal: The ability for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
7.Model form: The revocation model form that the entrepreneur makes available for a consumer to use his right of withdrawal.
8. EntrepreneurThe natural or legal products and / or remote services and consumer services;
9.Remote agreementMeans an agreement made in the context of a system organized by the Entrepreneur for distance sale of products and / or services, to conclude the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
10.Technology for remote communication: Means that can be used to conclude an agreement without the consumer and the entrepreneur coming together in the same space.
11. General Terms and Conditions:the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Nordic Living (Trade name of Heijnemans.COM)
Business address: Amerikalaan 54, 5691KE Son en Breugel
Phone number: 0031-643820079
E-Mail address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce: 70408599
VAT identification number: NL001851182B58
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from Nordic Living and to any distance contract and orders between Nordic Living and consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions Nordic Living can be inspected and they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer as soon as possible.
3.If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it is consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
4.In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always rely on the applicable provision that applies to him. most beneficial.
5.If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are in whole or in part void or voided at any time, the agreement and these terms and conditions will remain in effect and the provision in question will be immediately replaced by a provision in mutual consultation. as close as possible to the tenor of the original.
6. Situations not regulated in these terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these terms and conditions.
7. Uncertainties about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained "in the spirit" of these terms and conditions.
1.If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer is without obligation. Nordic Living is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
3. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. The images of which Nordic Living uses a truthful representation of the products and / or services offered. Bind obvious mistakes or errors in the offer Nordic Living not.
4. All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or termination of the agreement.
5. Pictures with products are a true representation of the products offered. Nordic Living cannot guarantee that the colors shown exactly match the real colors of the products.
6.Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
1.The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, confirms Nordic Living immediately receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance does not continue Nordic Living has been confirmed, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, will affect Nordic Living appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, Nordic Living take appropriate safety measures for this purpose.
4.Nordic Living can - within legal frameworks - inform whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If Nordic Living on the basis of this investigation has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the execution.
5.Nordic Living will enclose with the product or service to the consumer the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- the visiting address of the Nordic Living where the consumer can go with complaints;
-the conditions and how the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
-the information about guarantees and existing after-sales service;
-the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless Nordic Living has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
-the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
6. In the event of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
7. Each agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products in question.
1.When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason during 14 days. This reflection period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a pre-designated by the consumer Nordic Living announced representative.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will deliver the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging. Nordic Living returns, in accordance with the Nordic Living provided reasonable and clear instructions.
3. If the consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to notify this within 14 days after receipt of the product. Nordic Living. The consumer must make this known using the model form. After the consumer has made known that he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of shipment.
4.If the customer has not made known, after expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3, that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, respectively. do not touch the product Nordic Living has returned, the purchase is a fact.
1.If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, at most the costs of return are for his account.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, will Nordic Living repay this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the online retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted.
3. In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer, the consumer is liable for any depreciation of the product.
4.The consumer cannot be held liable for any diminished value of the product if by Nordic Living not all legally required information about the right of withdrawal has been provided, this must be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
3. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
-these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
-the consumer is authorized to terminate the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
4. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
5. All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. With printing and typographical errors Nordic Living not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price.
1. Nordic Living guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions and / or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement . If agreed state Nordic Living also ensures that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. One through Nordic Living The guarantee provided does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer has under the contract Nordic Living can assert.
3. Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be submitted within 4 weeks of delivery Nordic Living to be reported in writing. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
4. The warranty period of Nordic Living corresponds to the factory warranty period. Nordic Living is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
5. The warranty does not apply if:
-The consumer has repaired and / or processed the delivered products or has them repaired and / or processed by third parties;
-The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise carelessly handled or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and / or have been treated on the packaging;
-The defect in whole or in part is the result of regulations that the government has made or will make regarding the nature or quality of the materials used.
1.Nordic Living will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer addresses Nordic Living has made known.
3. Subject to what is stated in paragraph 4 of this article, will Nordic Living execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than within 30 days, unless the consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract at no cost. The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
4. All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
5. In case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article Nordic Living refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after termination.
6.If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, will Nordic Living endeavor to provide a replacement item. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment will be borne by Nordic Living.
7. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with Nordic Living until the time of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and to Nordic Living announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the start of the cooling-off period as referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1.
2. The consumer has the obligation to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated Nordic Living to report.
3.In case of default by the consumer Nordic Living subject to legal restrictions, the right to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
1.Nordic Living has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be fully and clearly described within 7 days Nordic Living, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. At Nordic Living Complaints submitted will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, we will continue Nordic Living replied within the 14-day period with an acknowledgment of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4.If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
5. In case of complaints, a consumer must first turn to Nordic Living. Submitting a dispute to this disputes committee involves costs that must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
6. A complaint suspends the obligations of Nordic Living not on unless Nordic Living indicate otherwise in writing.
7. If a complaint is found to be well-founded by Nordic Living, shall Nordic Living at its option whether the delivered products are replaced or repaired free of charge.
1.On agreements between Nordic Living and the consumer to whom these general terms and conditions apply, only Dutch law applies. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
2. The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.