The woollen blankets from the Finnish design brand Lapuan Kankurit keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. The blankets have beautiful graphic patterns, in which you can see the Finnish nature.
Sleep tight under a woollen blanket from Lapuan Kankurit from Finland! The blankets are all made of 100% wool. And they are nice and spacious: 130 x 180 cm and even 2 meters long! That's why the blankets fit so well over your duvet, your favourite chair or sofa. Crawl in all the way and just relax ♥. The Scandinavian patterns and soft colours of the blankets will certainly fit nicely into your interior.
By the way, did you know that a woollen blanket is not only handy for the winter?
Because of the unique properties of wool, the blanket keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer! This way you can live outdoors longer, which fits perfectly into the natural lifestyle of Scandinavians and Nordic living fans like yourself.
So choose a woollen blanket from Lapuan Kankurit and enjoy it for years and years.
The five most important advantages of a wool blanket
- Wool is durable. It is a natural material and is 100% biodegradable.
- Wool breathes. Wool has a high absorption capacity, so moisture is quickly absorbed and evaporates again. So your skin stays dry (that's why babies often use woollen blankets, so the little ones don't sweat in their beds).
- Wool is anti allergic. House mites and fungi have no chance in wool, because wool ventilates optimally and regulates temperature and humidity.
- Wool is self-cleaning. It contains the natural wool grease lanoline. This is dirt-repellent and antibacterial.
- Wool lasts a long time. Wool fibres are resilient, so the wool stays in shape and you can enjoy your woollen blanket for a long time.
Once you get used to a woollen blanket, you will never want anything else ♥.